I told you all I was flexible dieting, so I figured it be nice to share some recipes for fun things I still get to eat. Since I ended my last post with some breakfast food porn… here is how I made it:
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz lean ground turkey
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 of avocado
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet to low-medium heat.
- Throw in the ground turkey (I also add a dash of smoked paprika and TJ’s 21 seasoning salute, add your own and or follow me, but don’t be afraid to add your own dash of spices) and let it turn from that lovely pink to a light brown color all around.
- Add spinach
- Mix for about 1 minute to let the spinach begin to wilt.
- Add two eggs, cover for 2-3 minutes, or until eggs have a white top layer.
- Place that bad boy on a plate and add the sliced avocado. Enjoy!!